Friday, August 27, 2010

More from Penneys

After the last post I had a bit of a root around (in between watching The Mexican and messing about on Tumblr) and I found some more pictures from the new Penneys collection. I found a few things I'd really like to get my hands on. All pictures taken from InStyle 

Let's start with this DOUBLE RING because oh my gosh AWESOME!!! Firstly, it has owls. I love owls. Second, it's a cheap, easily (hopefully) available double ring. That never happens here, seriously.

I'll need to see and try on this aviator jacket before I make my mind up on it. Fake leather can look so... well, fake sometimes which really doesn't do it for me. In this picture this looks good, the jacket looks warm and flattering and the 'leather' looks matte and semi-realistic. 


I really need both these Military dresses in my life. The shape of them is perfect for me, narrow on the waist and loose on the hips. When you have ridiculous child bearing hips like mine that's something you keep an eye out for. I just hope the buttony bits don't look tacky in person.


I love Parka jackets. I know they're all in fashion and stuff right now but I really don't think I could live with myself if I shelled out a lot of money for an expensive one because until recently they were seen as totally unfashionable and were languishing on Army and Navy and charity shop rails. I do have a nice parka from an Army and Navy store which I've had for a few years. It's super warm though so a lighter alternative would be handy. I'll need to have a look at this one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment