Monday, October 4, 2010

Banana & Chocolate muffins anyone?

Using this recipe I made muffins yesterday and they're so good that I haven't been able to stop eating them since. I made 18 and I think I'm around halfway through the batch already... eek! I swirled a little homemade caramel into the tops of the muffins before I baked them, it's so yummy! 

In other news my Topshop order arrived today and I'm so not impressed. The lovely jumper I ordered wont go over my head. The neck is so tiny that even with my tiny head there's no chance of gettting it on. I assume it's faulty so it's going back. I'm returning the shorts too, they make my bum look funny. But I ordered some Black Milk Galaxy leggings instead (!!!). I've wanted them for ages and I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull them off but I decided to just go for it. Although if I keep eating these muffins I'll never fit into them! 
I've bought some new lipsticks and cleansing products in the last week too, so expect a review or two in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment