Friday, October 8, 2010

FOTD 7 Oct '10


I did this FOTD using mainly the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette. 

Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
17 Translucent Loose Powder
MAC MSFN Medium
MAC Hipness Blush
Bourjois Highlighting Powder

So for my face I applied the foundation to my moisturised face, just using my fingers. I brushed a little powder over this with the ELF Studio Powder brush and blended it into my neck and hairline. With a MAC 168 brush I used the MSFN to contour, applying it in a kind of '3' shape on my temples, under my cheekbones and under my jaw, then I brushed Hipness onto my cheeks with a MAC 187. With a Ruby & Millie flat foundation brush I highlighted my cheeks, nose, cupids bow and chin. 


Eyes: 
UDPP
UD X, Homegrown, Maui Wowie, Oil Slick and Chopper e/s
MAC Orb & Spiced Chocolate e/s
Fyrinnae Wicked e/s
UD Yeyo 24/7 liner
Essence Asia blue liner
Maybelline The Colossal mascara

I applied a layer of UDPP all over my eyelid and over that I brushed on X all over the lid and browbone with a large eyeshadow brush. With a small flat eyeshadow brush I patted Homegrown to the lid and a little above the crease, blending it into X. Chopper was put in the outer 1/3 of the lid and blended into Homegrown. To darken it up a bit I dipped a crease brush into Oil Slick and then into Homegrown, mixing the two on the brush before blending them into the crease. I used Orb to blend out the edges and highlight before applying Yeyo to the inner corner of my eye and using a MAC 219 to pat X over it. I lined my upper and lower waterlines with the Essence liner and then lined the outer half of my upper lashline and all my bottom lashline with it and setting it with Wicked. For my brows I used MAC 208 to fill them in with Spiced Chocolate. Lastly I curled my lashes and put on mascara. 


Lips: 
UD Ozone liner
17 Balmy Beige lipstick
MAC Nymphette lipglass

So you know how I bought new foundation last week? Well this week the foundation I bought is on special offer in Boots. Grr. There is a new Bourjois foundation on sale, called Bio Detox. It's nice that it's natural but I doubt I'll be buying it because when I swatched it it the coverage looked too thick for my liking. It reminded me of Revlon Colourstay a little and it dries very fast.

I bought an Essence mascara yesterday, the Multi Action one. I've yet to try it but I've heard good things about it. I'll do a review in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment