Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aztec Gold

Can I just say how much I am in love with Pixie Epoxy? 

All those loose shadows I've had lying around are getting so much love right now. 


Face: 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
17 Translucent Loose Powder
MAC MSFN Medium
MAC Hipness Blush
Bourjois Highlighting Powder
MAC Fix +
 
 
Eyes: 
UDPP
Pixie Epoxy
Fyr Aztec Gold e/s (lid)
MAC Time and Space e/s (inner lid)
Fyr Dragonskin e/s (outer lid)
UD Zero e/s (crease)
MAC Orb, Shore Leave and Nanogold e/s (browbone highlight)
UD Yeyo 24/7 liner (inner eye highlight)
UD X e/s (over Yeyo)
UD Honey 24/7 liner (bottom lid + waterline)
UD Honey e/s (over liner) 
Essence Multi Action Mascara
MAC Spiced Chocolate e/s (brows)

I seriously messed up my mascara
Lips: 
MAC Freckletone lipstick
MAC Nymphette gloss




I finally found my Freckletone lipstick! It's been missing for a month or two, which was super annoying because it's my go-to nude. I was considering buying a new one but at €17 or so a pop it wasn't something I was looking forward to, especially since the one I lost was still at least half full. 

But I was tidying last week and I found it down in the bottom of a shopping bag. :D

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. :) I wish I had curls, yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like having curls, but they can be a pain sometimes

    ReplyDelete