Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i want the world to stop

Couple of FOTD pics, and a bit of shopping! 

I've found a temporary job in a cafe, covering for someone who's on holidays. It's handy, I'm getting paid and getting cafe experience to put on my CV. So I decided to treat myself to some new clothes in anticipation of my next paycheque! It's been so long since I've bought clothes that aren't secondhand/on sale/from Penneys so it's quite exciting. So I bought this jumper, which is super comfy and these shorts which are surprisingly flattering and comfortable. I've always shied away from anything leather (or fake leather) other than shoes and jackets just because leather pants, shorts and skirts seem a little tricky to pull off if you've not got a great figure. I guess it's because these are quite baggy that I like them. I tried them on in the shop (wait for the quite awful changing room picture) and then ordered them online as they were €30 cheaper that way. 


I bought a new ring and dress in Penneys too that were total bargains. I'll post pictures tomorrow if I get time.

Now onto the makeup 

Face: 
17 Mousse foundation in Ivory (it's discontinued, pity as it's the only mousse foundation I've ever liked)
Bourjois Apricot Embellisseur de teint
17 Translucent Loose Powder
MAC MSFN Medium (for contouring)
MAC Hipness blush
MAC Vanilla Pigment 

Eyes: 
UDPP
E.L.F. black gel liner 
UD Zero 24/7 liner
UD Heavy Metal Liner in Spandex
Maybelline The Colossal mascara
MAC Spiced Chocolate e/s (brows)

Lips: 
MAC Russian Red lipstick
Revlon Black Cherry lipstick




Face: 
As Above but with Sephora Pro Primer

Eyes: 
UDPP
UD Shag e/s
UD Ransom e/s
UD Zero e/s
UD X e/s
UD Peace e/s
MAC Orb e/s
MAC Shore Leave e/s
UD Yeyo 24/7 liner
UD Flipside 24/7 liner
Maybelline The Colossal mascara
MAC Spiced Chocolate e/s (brows) 

Lips:
17 Balmy Beige





2 comments:

  1. €30 cheaper online. I'll probably never buy anything out of top shop again. That's crazy. You do amazing makeup. Your look in the first 2 makup pics is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's mental the mark up in Irish shops, it used to be an even bigger difference when the pound was worth less and before they brought their Irish prices down. I mean I know wages and all are higher here but that much of a difference is crazy. I only ever buy in store if it's something cheap and not worth the £5 delivery charge.
    Thank you for the makeup comment!

    ReplyDelete