Thursday, September 16, 2010

my mind runs, I could never catch it even if I got a head start

I saw Grown Ups last night, it wasn't great. Sure there were plenty of really funny bits, but lots of the jokes fell flat. It was far too cheerful and feel-good too, I'm too much of a grump for all that. 

I forgot to post my photos from Electric Picnic. 

Janelle Monae and her amazingly cool guitarist. 

 Festival makeup! I was pleased with how this came out. I only brought my cheap Barry M eyeshadows with me because I rarely use them and wasn't too bothered if I lost them. I must use them more often, they're far more bright than I remember! I did have to foil them to get this look, which was a bit of a hassle. 


I don't remember who this was, but I like the photo. 

I got my face painted. 

I Poladroided some of them


I'd love to get a real Polaroid camera.

1 comment:

  1. hello! I love reading your blog - finally delurking here to share this vintage bag giveaway, please take a look!

    http://www.stephiesays.com/?p=3689

    ReplyDelete