Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Review: Garnier Fructis Surf Hair

So as you may have noticed I have curly hair. It's fairly hard to manage and often goes frizzy and mad-looking or else goes flat and the curls fall out. So with this in mind I'm always looking for new products to make it look nice.

So I stumbled upon Garnier Fructis Surf Hair in Boots a few weeks ago and decided I'd give it a go.


I love slightly messy looking tousled hair, the kind you get after a day at the beach so that's what I was hoping to achieve from this Surf Spray. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I'm finding it good. It makes my hair nice and tousled looking with minimal frizz. It's also very good value, it was around €4.50 and it's lasting well, I still have over half the bottle left and I've been applying it liberally. I'd reccommend you give this a go if you have short-medium length hair and want a light hold product which wont make your hair sticky, flaky or look like it has product in it at all

Has anyone got any other products for curly hair they can reccommend to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment