Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In other news

I made cupcakes for mummy (haha) on Mother's Day, which was last Sunday.
Myself and my siblings cooked dinner for my mum and granny. My older sister did the main course- Lemon and mushroom chicken, and my little brother did the starter- pea and mint soup, while I did the dessert- evilly good cupcakes.

Walnut and coffee cupcakes and banoffi cupcakes. God the banoffi ones were good! Not a good idea for someone on a diet though, I used a whole tin of Dulce De Leche, a lot of sugar and a lot of butter and cream to make them! The coffee and walnut ones I make becand some coffee in the cupcake mixture, the cupcakes topped with coffee flavoured marscarpone and half a walnut. If anyone wants the recipes just let me know!use mum likes coffee and walnut. They were a much healthier option, walnuts a

The Banoffi ones were a little messy, I was too impatient to let them cool before I iced them so the icing melted and went everywhere. They were so good though!



The excited family receving their cupcakes.





Okay, so they don't look very excited. They were though!

No comments:

Post a Comment