Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This week...

I've seen this type of post on lots of blogs, it's basically an overview of what I'm doing this week. I'm going to give it a go, hopefully it will keep me posting regularly and give me a bit of insight into what I wear too often. 




Music: Nine Inch Nails; The new Streets album- Computers and Blues; new White Lies album - Ritual; The Distillers
Watching: New series of Skins, I don't like it so far. I've also been watching Pokemon a lot, I haven't watched it since I was a kid but I'm weirdly really enjoying it. 
Clothes: Printed t-shirts, Junk Food does my favourites; American Apparel hoodies (most comfortable things in the world); Nike 6.0's; Big woolly jumpers with Doc Martens and cute socks with ribbons on. 
Makeup: I've rediscovered my love for MAC's Electric Eel and been wearing that non stop; UD Heavy Metal glitter liners; Urban Decay Deluxe palette; MAC Peachykeen blush, I think it's replacing Hipness as my favourite
Buying: I bought this Pokemon related t-shirt from Qwertee; Kick Ass DVD & Comic; Special Effects dye and toner.
Wanting: Electro Leggings from Black Milk; Grey and Purple Nikes; Polka Dot Dr Martens; Basically everything from ShiroSonic Colors for the DS.



No comments:

Post a Comment