Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bronze FOTD



This is from last week (the week before maybe? I can't really remember) so I'm not entirely sure what I used. I know I mainly used the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette so I'll try my best to remember. 

Face:
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation
17 Translucent Loose Powder
MAC Hipness Blush
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish
Bourjois Highlight
 
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Gilded Ash Metal X e/s
Eyeshadows from the UD Alice palette, I think it was Twice Baked, Oil Slick, Baked and Polyester Bride
UD Zero 24/7 liner
UD Bourbon 24/7 liner
  Mabelline The Collossal mascara
 
Lips: 
17 Balmy Beige lipstick



In other news, I tried to shape my eyebrows last night because they badly needed it. My right eyebrow turned out well, but I can't get my left one to match up. It's very annoying! I might post a picture later to get advice.

I bought a few bits from Essence yesterday, I saw them in a pharmacy reduced to €1 each. I bought a concealer and two eyeliners. I've never used Essence before but so far they look good! One of the liners is a gorgeous midnight blue colour, I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sorcha,

    it's nice to see you after this long silence :(
    Hope you're doing well ;)
    this look is really pretty and vibrant, love it ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete