Tuesday, July 28, 2009

does this mean that im not alone?

Yeah yeah yeah, Calvin Harris is still occupying a large bit of my brain. Or his music is anyway, it'd be a bit scary if he was actually in my brain, you know? Cause I'd probably be dead or something. It wouldn't be cool.

But enough of that!
While browsing my photobucket account I found some swatches I did a few weeks ago and forgot to share with ye.

Let's start off with a bit of Urban Decay, shall we?


Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils. These things are amazing. Seriously. If you've not tried then yet (what rock have you been living under?) you need to. Like now. They go on smoothly and evenly and once these suckers dry, they're not budging for no one. I can't reccommend them highly enough, especially Bourbon and 1999.

Included on top are a couple of Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Liners, which also rock! Mullet is my favourite, because it works with anything but they're all pretty rad. Top row is a few coats applied on top of each other, bottom is just one swish of the wand.

Swatched over no base. On (obviously) quite pale skin, I'm a 71 in Bourjois foundation and Illusion in UD, maybe an NC 15 in MAC?

Top, l-r:
Spandex Glitter Liner; Mullet Glitter Liner; Midnight Cowboy Glitter Liner

Bottom, l-r:
24/7 liners
Yeyo; 1999; Bourbon; Stash; Dime; Honey; Zero










No comments:

Post a Comment