Sunday, August 7, 2011

July's Empties

I'm trying to keep track of products I use up, to remind me of what I want to repurchase. These are July's victims. 


TIGI Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray - I bought this in TK Maxx, so it was cheap but that's really the only thing going for it. The nozzle needed unblocking after every few uses, it leaked and as a hairspray it was quite rubbish- stick and it didn't hold well. Won't be buying this one again, I think I'll stick to Got2B Glued hairspray, it's much better. 

Witch Anti Blemish Tinted Moisturiser - I love this, it's the perfect colour for me and it's got nice, light coverage. I've been meaning to do a full review of it for a while now. I will be repurchasing, in fact I already have. 

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream - I always like to have one of these in my handbag, it's great for keeping my hands moisturised and it can be used all over so it's very handy. It's great for bringing on holidays and to festivals too, I double it up as face cream so I only have to bring one bottle. Smells great as well. 

Good Things Face The Day Moisturiser & Creamy Cleanser - I bought these because they were free from most nasties and I thought they might be a cheaper alternative to Burts Bees. They aren't. They're not the most awful Moisturiser and Cleanser I've used, but they were not anything special either. There was a really sweet, plasticy smell off them too, which I disliked. I won't be repurchasing these unless I seem them at a bargain price. 

Urban Decay Primer Potion (mini) - I think this is the one that came with my Alice palette. Not much to say here, it's my favourite primer and I always repurchase it. 

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correction Shampoo & Conditioner - I bought these when I first bleached my hair and they've worked very well. My hair has been less brassy since using these and they've helped keep my hair in decent condition while I've been bleaching the absolute crap out of it. I won't be repurchasing these right now, as I don't plan on staying blonde for much longer. If I go blonde again in the future though, I will buy these again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment