Friday, April 8, 2011

pick up an AK and spray

I wore this for my friend's end of year art exhibition. 


Face: 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Almay Nearly Naked Makeup
Urban Decay CIA Concealer Pencil
E.L.F. Complexion Perfection Powder
MAC Peachykeen Blush (for some reason this tends to show up really bright in photos, it's far more subtle irl)
MAC MSFN Medium (contour)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (highlight)
MAC Fix+


Eyes: 
UDPP
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
UD X e/s (inner corner and inner half of lid)
MAC Trax e/s (lid)
MAC Beauty Marked e/s (crease and outer v)
UD Zero 24/7 liner (tightline and lashlines)
Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara


Haha, oops I just noticed it looks like I'm wearing nothing in these photos. I was wearing a strapless dress, see. 


Dress is from Warehouse via a charity shop. I really like it but it's got plastic boning which sits badly and it's a little uncomfortable. The 'Evil Eye' necklace I think I got on holiday in Turkey when I was a kid and the other necklace is from All Saints. 


2 comments:

  1. Love the love! I'm thinking about buying fix+, would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a super late reply and you've probably already decided whether or not to buy it, but I'd definitely recommend it.

    It gets rid of the cakey look that powder leaves and makes your base look more dewy and natural

    ReplyDelete