Thursday, April 7, 2011

FOTD: contrasting colours are my favourites

Orange and blue are my favourite set of contrasting colours, so I've been wearing a lot of orange since I dyed my hair. 


Face: 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Almay Nearly Naked Makeup
Urban Decay CIA Concealer Pencil
E.L.F. Complexion Perfection Powder
MAC Hipness Blush
MAC MSFN Medium
Bourjois Highlighter
MAC Fix+


Eyes:
UDPP
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Chlorophyll e/s (inner lid)
Fyrinnae Electro Koi (outer 2/3 of lid)
MAC Evening Aura e/s (between Chlorophyll and Electro Koi)
MAC Brash e/s (crease and outer v)
MUA 18 e/s (browbone) 
MAC Shroom e/s (brow highlight)
GOSH Bananas Velvet Touch liner (inner corner and inner half of bottom lid)
MAC X e/s (over Bananas)
UD Flipside 24/7 liner (outer half of bottom lid) 
Fyrinnae Digital Faerie e/s (over Flipside)
MAC Spiced Chocolate e/s (brows)
Barry M Iridescent liquid liner (upper lashline)
Collection 2000 Big Fake mascara


I'm wearing a t-shirt that I really really love from Qwertee in these photos. 


You can see a less crap photo of it here :D I'm a big Pokémon fan so I was so excited when I saw this t-shirt! It's not available anymore but there's some really great t-shirts that will hopefully be on sale soon, like this Pokémon one and this Hitchhikers Guide one. Check them out! 


Disclaimer: I'm not be paid or anything to promote Qwertee, I just really like their t-shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment