Monday, May 31, 2010

Beyoncé inspired FOTD

Inspired by the makeup in Beyoncé's 'Why don't you love me' video. I saw the video and was amazed- it's fantastic! I was never a fan of Beyoncé until recently but some of her newer songs are really good and I'm very impressed by her latest style and makeup changes, she looks good!










Face:
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation
17 Translucent Loose Powder
MAC Hipness Blush
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish
Bourjois Highlight

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Shore Leave e/s
MAC Orb e/s
UD Mushroom e/s
UD Polyester Bride e/s
UD Zero 24/7 liner
MAC Carbon /es

Lips:
Benefit Her Glossiness lipgloss

I'm not entirely sure how I felt about this look, I don't think it really suited me. If I try it again I'm going to try and change the eyeliner shape and maybe use a different colour instead of the Mushroom. I got the chance to use my new UD Alice in Wonderland palette though which was nice as I haven't really had the chance to play around with it yet. Once I do I'll post up a review and swatches.

Oh and here's the video which inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment